Tinni and Sniffer are actually the real life The Fox And The Hound.
How to be Alone: A video that changed my life.
This is an amazingly inspirational creative piece.
I honestly just want to say thank you for not erasing my text, just to replace it with yours when this video is so special to me. Thank you so much for not doing that. <3 That was so kind of you.
A lion, tiger and bear recovered in a drug bust in 2001 have been living together ever since at an animal rescue center near Atlanta. Leo, Shere Khan and Baloo are like brothers; caretakers say separating them would bring depression.
lions, tigers, and bears oh my!
(via blissfullycracked)Source: herefortheholidays
How to break out of a zip-tie- potentially life-saving information
You guys, please share it. You never know when someone is going to need this information.
PLEASE reblog this— zipties are one of the most common ways of binding a person upon kidnapping because they are cheap and hard to break.
Knowing things like this puts you one step closer to freedom if, heaven forbid, you fall into a situation where you need to use this information.
its like 50 seconds everybody should watch
(via post-hoc-fallacy)Source: serotonical
POKEMON ON KOMMAND EVERY DAY in DECEMBER EXTRA XTREME
I’ll just use this handy TEXT POST… as my NEXT POST!
Here’s the days right here:
- favorite bird pokemon
- favorite legendary dog (entei, suicune, raikou)
- favorite baby pokemon
- favorite pokemon to use in battle (assuming you play pokemon currently or remember your favorite from the last time you did — if not, uh, make something else up for the 21st.)
- the pokemon you think is the coolest-looking
- favorite pokemon design
- favorite legendary pokemon
- it’s christmas! draw something christmasy.
- favorite pokemon created in some way by humans, in-universe. (it’s the day after christmas! hooray consumerism!)
- favorite single-stage pokemon. (one that doesn’t evolve.)
- the pokemon you think is cutest (forgive me with these few, I’m running out of ideas)
- the pokemon you think is scariest
- the pokemon you think is most badass
- save your all-time favorite pokemon for last! draw a cool picture of it.
(via tropical-sundae)Source: itsvondell